Why Rich People Are Healthier Than The Poor
The world’s richest investor, Warren Buffet became rich through investing in quality, stable companies in the long term and avoided any “get-rich-quick” schemes. He is still healthy and active at age 85. This tried and true method most of the rich use to get richer over the long term is equally as effective in building your health over the long term.
The problem is, when it comes to health, too many people are looking for “quick fixes” for their ailments. Richer people tend to invest more of their time and resources into the basic lifestyle habits that promote long term health and wellbeing. This includes good nutrition, regular exercise, good mental and emotional habits, rest and quality personal and family relationships.
Do you follow a poor quick-fix approach to health or a rich long-term approach to health?
Poor Quick Fix Health Approach
- If you are hungry you eat fast “pseudo foods” from boxes and packages that are designed by a food technologist, full of artificial additives, colorings and flavorings that destroys your health.
- If you are in pain you choose to cover up the pain with pain killing medications which have the health depleting side-effects like causing ulcers, stroke and heart disease!
- If you are unhappy you look to alcohol, drugs or prescription pills to make you happy which ultimately harms your health.
- Rich Long Term Health Approach
- You eat real food from mother nature that is full of healthy nutrition that fuels your health
- If you are in pain you understand that it is your body telling you that something is wrong and you need to change something. You then make so healthy changes to your lifestyle or investigate the cause of the pain.
- If you are unhappy, you start focussing on what can make you happy and look at developing your emotional management skills to improve your emotional health.So, regardless of how painful or dire your current health or financial situation may be, look beyond your current circumstances. The more you take action based upon the rich longer term, the richer you health and overall life will become.