7 Steps to Greater Life Fulfillment
“There are many talented people who haven’t fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith.” ~ James Cameron.
Have you ever asked yourself what it means to be fulfilled?
According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, ‘fulfillment’ means: To succeed in achieving (something): to make (something, such as a dream) true or real.
When you reach the state of fulfillment, there is literally nothing more you want or could ask for. You believe that you have everything that sustains you physically, emotionally, and spiritually – in a balanced way!
Working in the corporate world for decades, I always felt like something was missing… I felt like the work I that I was doing, was meaningless. I was working just to pay the bills… And I didn’t know how I wound up in the position I was in. I just worked to keep up with life.
It wasn’t until I crashed, burned and slid into deep depression, that I realized how unbalanced my life was! Because I wasn’t living my life in alignment with my authentic self, I felt unfulfilled.
“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ~ Albert Einstein
Through my studies, I’ve learned that if you practice these strategies, you can, and will increase your feelings of fulfillment. Which will help you to achieve ‘Livelihood Spirit Balance’. Ultimately, where you live your life in alignment with your ‘authentic self’.
Here are 7 simple steps to follow to live with greater life fulfillment:
💎 Listen to your internal self.
Recognize that how you want your life to be is more important than anyone else’s ideas, dreams, or advice for your future. What do you say to yourself? Your thoughts and feelings matter greatly.
💎 Find a way to get paid for doing what fills you with joy.
Because work is one-third or more of your life, loving your work is integral to living a fulfilled existence. Equilibrate your emotions surrounding why you might worry about what others think of your job.
- If your career piques your interest, gets you excited, imparts new knowledge, and builds your self-confidence, you have a winner.
- In the event you feel you’ve gone a bit stale on your job, ask yourself, what do you love to do? Work with numbers? Paint a picture? Write children’s stories? When you think about it, you might be able to develop an income stream from doing what you find passion in.
- Remember when you love what you do it’s like not working at all.
💎 Investigate your options.
When a chance to make a life-changing decision comes your way, how do you handle it? A thorough review of each option will help you imagine how you’ll be affected if you choose that avenue.
- Make it a point to examine options that can open up your life in ways you have yet to consider. This is your chance to discover how to move closer toward personal success and a life that is more enriching than you ever dreamed of.
💎 If you require more education or training, do it without hesitation.
Many let their age get in the way of additional knowledge-building or say they lack the time necessary. But if you want fulfillment and Livelihood Spirit Balance, it’s important to move forward in ways that deliver what you really want to achieve in life. So, go ahead and take that course, training, or skill-building seminar.
💎 Choose wisely.
Make a conscious decision as soon as you wake up to have an attitude of gratitude and make today the best day ever.
- You get to decide how you’ll handle the disaster of the moment. Will you lose your edge or carry through to the best resolution possible? Learning to balance your emotions in these situations will help you to shine through.
💎 Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
One of the most challenging things about life is to realize what goes around comes around. If you constantly look for values and characteristics in others that are in alignment with your own, equilibrate your response to the values and characteristics that are not in alignment with your own, and send out compassion, respect and love, the rewards you receive back will be great.
💎 Find a role model.
It can be incredibly life-enhancing to discover an individual that behaves in ways that you honor and respect. Dream big when it comes to deciding who you want to be like.
- People like Nelson Mandela, Oprah Winfrey, The Dalai Lama, or Joel Osteen can provide you with a wonderful personal pathway to follow.
- However, maybe your grandfather, Aunt Mary, or a neighbor who has more love for others than you can imagine also provide beautiful examples of the person you want to be.
- Whatever the case, having an image in your mind of someone you believe is a fascinating individual provides a direction for you to work toward.
Applying these methods will help you create a life that brings you joy and contentment. Your life is an adventure that you can live with intention, a penchant for discovery, and challenge. Make each day count, starting now. Your fulfilling life full of Livelihood Spirit Balance awaits you.
Love & Light to you! 🙏💝🙏
Your Mindset Transformation Virtuoso & Nature Goddess Guide.
Written on 18 June, 2020
Dawn-Marie P. Dalsass, President of Livelihood Spirit Balance is a Stress Management Maven. She’s a Stress and Anxiety Expert for Middle Managers. She started her career in Corporate America while she was in high school and worked her way up the ranks finding herself in middle to upper management for most of her corporate career. She loved what she did but along the way she battled stress, anxiety and depression. When work and life were more than she could handle she planned her suicide in detail. Fortunately, she didn’t go through with it when she saw her 2 little boys on her way to get a knife with a plan to end it all. It was in that moment that she vowed to pull herself together and begin a new journey.
In 2015 she started her own business called Life Coach DM. After several years of working with clients, she realized that the majority of her clients were in middle management just like she was. She had helped most go from being stressed, anxious and / or depressed to being more balanced, aware and dynamic while guiding them on their own journey to achieve life goals including work life balance.
Dawn-Marie has since become a Certified Nature & Forest Therapy Guide and teaches individuals how they too can annihilate the stress, anxiety and depression (aka S.A.D) that middle managers and working parents can face through a process called equilibration (the balancing of the mind and emotions) along with the healing benefits a deep connection to nature (both indoors and out) can bring to become fully balanced, aware and dynamic (aka B.A.D).
Through her own practice, Dawn-Marie discovered what she calls Livelihood Spirit Balance where how one lives their life is in alignment with their authentic self, their B.A.D Ass-self. With Livelihood Spirit Balance, Work Life Balance and everything else just falls into place.
Based on her years of work and client success stories, Dawn-Marie changed her business name to Livelihood Spirit Balance to align with her teachings, mission, vision and purpose.
Dawn-Marie offers online courses, personal and corporate development coaching, workshops and seminars. As the owner of Total Convalescence – Nature & Forest Therapy she also offers public and private Nature & Forest Therapy Walks.
Dawn-Marie is a:
- Certified Mindset Transformation Coach
- Certified Nature & Forest Therapy Guide
- Certified Law of Attraction Wealth Practitioner
- Certified Fraud Examiner and
- Certified Internal Controls Auditor